FOOD OPTIONS AT COLD COTES
We have an extensive breakfast menu that features porridge, fruits, yoghurt, farm fresh eggs and locally produced bacon and sausage.
Breakfast is usually served between 0830am and 1000am
Light snacks (salads, Yorkshire deli platters, soups and desserts) can be provided in the comfort of your room during your stay at Coldcotes. 24 hour notice is required for guests requiring this service on the night of arrival .
We are also fully licenced.
There are a number of excellent pubs and restaurants within easy distance of Cold Cotes.
We are happy to make recommendations and reservations can be made prior to your stay. Please let us know.
SUPPER, EVENT MEALS AND CATERING
Supper is by prior arrangment for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us to discuss your food preferences and budget.
When you reserve the event rooms we will work with you in selecting food and beverage services to suit your event and its attendees.
Cold Cotes is licensed to serve alcohol with a selection of house wines and champagne on hand. We are very happy to provide for any special requests by prior arrangement.
We are happy to discuss your requirements for specialised events events. Our facilities within the Barn at Cold Cotes are very flexible and can be arranged to be formal or more relaxed.
- Talk to us about our catering options
- We use fresh produce and source locally produced options where ever possible
- Refreshments, buffets or outside catering - please chat to us.
- Coldcotes is fully licenced.
- Equipped catering kitchen - please discuss requirements with us.
- Lists of local pubs, restaurants and other eateries available in your room.